View our Terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Seller: Tim & Yong Michael Buyer: Phone:
Date puppy whelped: Color: Sex:
Breed:Shih Tzu Puppy name:
THE SALE OF THE PUREBRED SHIH TZU DOG IS MADE UPON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The purchase price of the puppy is $ with limited registration. Full Registration is extra. Registration fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Deposit Paid $ Balance Due $
1. A one year after sale, Replacement Warranty is given for any life-threatening congenital disease not common to the bachycephalic breeds that caused said puppy to expire. A notarized Veterinarian Report with findings stating to a medical certainty, that the death was in fact caused from the prenatal state will be required. Buyers will be required to send the notarized Vet’s Report by registered mail along with all the puppy’s medical records. Sellers Veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. The Seller will then give the buyer a replacement puppy of equal value and the same gender, from the next available litter. Replacement Warranty will be terminated if the puppy was found to be abused, neglected, or does not have up to date records of vaccinations and fecal records.
2. The seller will assume no shipping cost associated with sale or Replacement Warranty.
3. To the best of the seller’s knowledge and belief, this puppy is in good sound health, free from symptoms of contagious and infectious diseases at the time of sale. No further health guarantee is made or implied. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within two business days from the day of purchase. If the buyer believes this puppy to be sick, the animal should be immediately taken to a Veterinarian of the buyer’s choice at the buyer’s expense. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors. For example, allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
4. As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and de-worming. Buyer has been informed of these. This warranty does not cover hypoglycemia or diseases for which vaccinations could prevent.
5. The seller assumes no responsibility for medical expenses, mortality, landlord’s disapproval, allergy, or any other undesirable circumstances once the dog has left the seller's premises.
6. The size a puppy will mature to is only an estimate based on seller’s experience and traits recognition. No guarantees are made as to adult color, size or bite. This health guarantee does not include uneven bites, undescended testicles, demodex mange, inguinal or umbilical hernias, mites, ticks, heartworms, giarrdia, coccidois, ear mites, hypoglycemia or kennel cough which can be common in puppies shipped and usually caused by bacteria and stress.
7. If a puppy is sold with full AKC registration rights, the seller cannot guarantee the fertility of a male or female puppy and it is impossible to guarantee breeding success or show success. It is the buyer’s sole responsibility for bills incurred from breeding said dog.
8. Buyer agrees that no charge backs will be filed through credit card companies or PayPal on this transaction for any reason.
9. Warranty applies to the original buyer only, and is not transferable if puppy is resold.
BUYER: I HEREBY ACCEPT THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
BUYERS Signature: ___________________________________________ Date:
Street address: City State:
SELLER'S Signature: ____________________________________________ Date:
Sales Contract Information
At PuppyLand-Online in Taylorville, IL, we want all customers to be completely happy with their new dogs. To ensure satisfaction, we require every buyer to read and agree to our terms and conditions.